Sunday, October 18, 2009

To the readers

Hi!

Please be informed that dweirdcom.blogspot.com does not exist anymore. I've been changing that name since the last few months which is now named into dayoffs.blogspot.com. I've decided to have it renamed since "dweirdcom" is a driven-name from D'Weird Company, the name of our group(barkada) and seems that I've never posted a lot from time to time. Now, "DayOffs" is something that could drive me to keep on updating my blog. This is because I could post whatever things I've done or where am I during my day offs. hehe... and plus with my new template, it makes me feel like to post something everyday. hahah! yeah that's true!. I really really love it! especially the theme, green... my fav color! a million thanks to the developer of this template. You've done a great and awesome one. And you made me alive! hahaha... well, so much for that. okay! got to go now. Enjoy blogging and dropping!

Cheers!

-porkbelly-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment