Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday pOrkBelly!

While age is getting older, face is getting younger! ahahaha.. that's pOrkBelly, cute and pretty! (sa masuya lng!) hahaha.. Though some people close to me have not greeted me yet before this post, I'm still happy because I got a new dog tag from my one and only boss Ampao! The dog tag was engraved with our names and I really love it... He was very funny because he woke me up at 12 midnight by singing a Happy Birthday song very near to my face. And oh! before 12mn, like around 9-10 o'clock, we're eating ice cream and nova chips as a little advanced celebration because we can't be together this day because of our work sched. Then, he gave me the dog tag gift which I was very surprised and thanked him a lot! (btw, I'm wearing it today..hehe).. Then, few minutes after we ate I got asleep *swine sickness*, hahaha! He's just watching UFC while I'm sleeping since he waited til 12 midnight for him to be the first one to greet. So, that's why he woke me up and sang a Happy Birthday...and then he went home shortly... Thanks boss for being there! Also, we've been at City Sports Club yesterday as we, along with my team mates, played badminton game as team representatives for October retention program in our company.. Guess the winner for women division?.. duh! no challenge.. of course, we won! because we're forfeited. hahaha! Well, after the game, we ate at Ayala foodcourt with boss Ampao... so til here, happy birthday to me!!! never ask my age... mwahahaha...

Here are some of the pics:


dog tag gift (engraved with Odessa and Boss Ampao)

eating ice cream

ampao

with the dog tag

me at City Sports Club


ampao at City Sports Club

2 Comments:

  1. A . M . P . A . O . said...
    first mu comment! nice kaayo ang blog... hehe! happy birthday! love you!
    PoRkBelly said...
    hehe! thanks! love u too!

Post a Comment