Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Green-Eyed Monster

She's been a green-eyed monster. We know that this feeling is inevitable to happen specially to the one you love so much but such thing can be healed. You can stop jealousy if you trust your love one, if you will not let just hide this feelings, if you will not let your emotions overrule you. If we just tend to ignore this now will always soon come back to haunt us even in your dreams. If you are jealous, then talk about it with your partner. Don't just hide it because this leads to anger sadness and anticipated ill...

Quotes for the day:
by pOrkBelly

You can't stop me of falling inlove..
You can just stop me when the light signal is red..


To the real me, you are not scared of, show your love..
To the mask I wear, you can only be scared of..


Where are you?
I've been waiting and searching in this lonely world..
You're just there a minute ago, whispering in silence that everything shall be fine!
And oh my love!, I wish you are all right!


Thy silence and fear thy felt to thee..
Thy love and peace shall reign eternity..


To love is to sacrifice..
To you I will never say goodbye..


Today, argued and cried to thee..
Tomorrow, no more and shall love to thee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment