Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas everyone!!!



Merry Christmas to all of you!! especially to my loved ones! For sure, people were very excited as they waited and celebrated christmas eve. Preparing for noche buena, eating a lot, fried chicken, lechon, cakes, ice cream, exchanging gifts, attending mass, fireworks and so on.... How I wish I could have all of those during the christmas eve. I was celebrating christmas alone. huhu! Anyway, I'm still not all alone. haha! I have my bestfriend with me, Caroline, my laptop. :) Just played music and watched movie with it... texting with my boyfriend, Carlo and sending text christmas greetings to friends, family... ate spaghetti and chicken that I bought at Jollibee and a slice of cake from Suisse Cottage at Ayala Cebu... then, got a call from Carlo at 12mn and that's all!... few minutes after, head off to sleep for I still have duty in the morning....

Happy Holidays! ho! ho! ho!

6 Comments:

  1. Getch said...
    Happy holidays to you as well!!! ^_^
    franCris said...
    meri xmas ding!.parehas tang duha!...alone kaayo ko pg.pasko!!!....as in literally alone jd...hehehe..

    haaaayzzzzzz, imbis mg.hapi2x onta ko kai i dont wana fel holiday blues ng.emote2x na noon koh!..ahhahah...

    meri xmas!!!....
    PoRkBelly said...
    hahaha! geh lng kulit, there are more more Christmas to come pa! heheh!
    A . M . P . A . O . said...
    hehe! kamingaw sato pasko uy, nag buwag2x ta. but cge lng... maabot rajud na ang time nga mag kuyog ta ug celbrate ug pasko. hehe! kanang 1 nalng ka balay ato ulian. hehe!
    Grampy said...
    Merry Christmas to you and your Family.
    Airtran Coupon said...
    Aloha and Mele Kalikimaka! Hope you have a terrifically restful holiday season!!

Post a Comment