Monday, December 21, 2009

Carol "Promise Pink"

Hooray! At last! my dream came true getting a laptop before 2009 ends..... I bought my laptop, "Dell Inspiron 14", Php 28,000 cold cash last December 17, 2009. You can call her "Caroline" or Carol as nick. It was formed from the name of Carlo (my boyfriend) and since bought it at the month of December (wherein Christmas Carols exist). :) i am so thankful to God for this given gift.

Now, meet my new best friend, "caroline"! hahah!

Dell Inspiron 14 (Promise Pink)
Intel Pentium Dual Core,2GB ram, 320 hard drive storage

4 Comments:

  1. Getch said...
    to the highest level na oding oh...hehehe
    franCris said...
    ayeee!....WELCOME TO THE WORLD CAROL!!!...naa koi ACE didto, nahan kah?..ahaahha...e.boya bah!!!

    can't get over jpon sa skin ding!!!...PINK...hahahah..lolz.. :D
    PoRkBelly said...
    @kulit ahahaha! ataka ibuya lagi.. hehehe! mao jud pink imong fave. hehe!

    @getch dili pani highest... haha! lol
    A . M . P . A . O . said...
    unsai ebuya? e.sanay? para mu daghan? lol...

    name after me diay ni, hahaha!

Post a Comment